- Single use: $100 per image.
- Example: an image used on a website, regardless of the number of pages it appears on would constitute single use. An advertisement or brochure, printed once, would constitute a single use.
- If you plan to use the image in more than one place, such as on web, brochure, business card etc. you will need a license for each use, or you can license unlimited use for $400. If you use an image in a logo, which will be likely be used on business cards, website etc, then you need a multiple license.
- Discounts: If you license five images, you can use a sixth image free. These are single usage licenses. Larger discounts for larger orders are negotiated on a custom basis. Discounts apply only to digital files, not prints.
- Comping Image: if you need a comping image, call and I can make one for you.